SEYAJ is NGO, non-profit, volunteering and independent organization for childhood protection in Yemen established in 2005, with license No. 64d on 2008 - Work & Social Affairs Ministry,
SEYAJ is working to build cooperative and effective relationships with related authorities locally and abroad based on truthfulness, transparency and fundamental work.
SEYAJ is based in Sana'a and work over Yemen. However it is focusing on rural areas where abuses are mostly increased to secure the basic requirements of children.
- To participate in achieving stable and secure childhood.
- To stand against any childhood abuses (physical – mental – psychological – behavioral).
- To promote government, NGO's and related authorities' efforts toward childhood development.
- To educate society with childhood issues and rights which are stated in the CRC and Yemeni lows.
Seyaj Organization is a member of :
- Child Rights Information Network " CRIN"
- Humanitarian forum –London, UK.
- Founding member of Human Rights Network in Gulf States & Yemen.
- The Arabic Network for the Rights of the Child of the Arab Council for Childhood and Development
- The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information
- "Equality Now "Organization network which works to end violence and discrimination against women and girls around the world through the mobilization of public pressure.
Toward secure and stable life for children.